1. You have an approved project and blogs 1 - 5 are in good shape (might have small edits/revisions to make)
2. You have written blog #6 which demonstrates that your project has begun in a significant fashion.
- If you are doing a website, you have gotten a good start on it, you have even gotten some feedback, etc...
- If you are doing a teaching project, we expect that it has started and you can document at least one session and wonderful lesson plans.
- If you are doing an awareness activity, you have gotten advertising materials together, etc..
The consequences for not meeting the above expectations is that your WWW experience may be in jeopardy. If you have any doubts about your progress - Do not wait until Weds to speak with your mentor teacher, please do that ASAP and BEFORE next Weds.
During January 14's mentor session, you will have time to work on writing Blog #6 as needed. It is DUE onThurs.Jan 15. - posted on your blog. Remember this is an individual blog (not to be the same as your partner's)....
Please remember, you may have more than the required blogs - just give them good titles. Please follow the format as requested on SP website (lots of good support info on that website).
Good Luck! Let me know if you have any questions...